• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Top: Yorrick / Jayce
Jungle: Lee sin / Skarner
Mid: Veigar
Support: Fabio (Taric)
ADC : Ezreal

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
One of my IRL friends that I play with always plays as Heimerdinger. We are always complaining that he needs to play a real champion. (He even bought a "Heimy" skin)

andrew2060

Retired Staff
Janna's my favorite/main, just so much versatility :p
After that its Leona/Sona/Katarina
then Nami/Ahri

I'm a support main but also do mid on occasion heh

Fuey500

Wood
One of my IRL friends that I play with always plays as Heimerdinger. We are always complaining that he needs to play a real champion. (He even bought a "Heimy" skin)

Thats a good friend you got their, but i have ALMOST all the heimy skins, i have alien invader, snowmerdinger, piltovercustoms. But not blast zone D:

Lee is ok, but once you realize how broken he is he gets boring really fast <----(noob who played Lee from 21-29 sum lvl)

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Fizz=OPOPOPOPTOOOPPPPP He is the sexiest champion early game I know like holy shit. Have not lost an early game 1v1 with him (AND I WAS BEHIND THEIR FREAKING MINIONS MOST OF THE TIME) Honestly I will post my current match history(sorry all on normal scrubs :) )

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Bought Nidaler on this week's sale, I only got 5RP left now. She was worth it though, a very fun and trolly character to play with (AP all the way)