• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
Top: Jax and Malphite, love Jax's passive on ult and Malphite's passive that makes armor turn to damge.
Jungle: I don't jungle much, but probably amummu. He has really nice "q" range.
Mid: Definatley Leblanc. Her ability to blow people up instantly is amazing even pre-6.
ADC: I main ADC and I love Tristana. Her "e" passive reduces healing pots' effects which is useful early and then her passive gains range making her outrange caitlyn at level 14. At level 18 you can hit baron on the jungle side of the pit.
Support: Thresh and Blitzcrank. Hooks for days

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Currently only preferring Fighter/Assassins: Garen and Katarina! Garen is quite tanky but doesn't deal much damage until you can buy decent weapons that boost attack damage.
Katarina already deals a ton of damage even in early games. No kidding but when I combo Q, E, W then R it can already kill enemy champs.

Also, for top, I prefer Xin Zhao as he can kill swiftly if you combo him correctly.

P.S I really fricking hate Annie, unless you're Katarina or someone else who can attack from a distance then teleport right beside her and deal shit tons of damage (like maybe Yasuo and Master Yi).

Last edited:

zjacob1

Gold
My two favorites are Chogath, because he was my first one, and Trundle, because of his ice attacks.

"It's time to TROLL!" -Trundle

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Anyone else who likes Garen, Jinx, Teemo, Morgana and especially, Yasuo and Master Yi besides me?

"Violence solves everything" -Katarina

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
As you can see I am clearly Bronze 2 wood 3

so uh

Top: Probably Zed or Xin Zhao, or Jax Maybe Yasuo
Jg: Vi or Kha zix or Shaco
Mid: Zed, Fizz and Leblanc
ADC: Caitlyn or Jinx, Sometimes Quinn
Support: Fuck Support

im starting to like zed and jinx, there my 2 mains atm but yeah add me on oce if you wanna play with some quality shitness wood 3

Quadez

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Any insights on Kayle? I bought her to my distate... Seems to me like a pure support champ except for the skill "Reckoning" which is WAY different than Herocraft's Paladin's "Reckoning"...

P.S 700+ AP Katarina is a real swift killer!!!! RAAAAWR!
993f5fffba.png

P.P.S Do y'all prefer Katarina, or Master Yi?

Last edited:

Nostop

Stone
NID > GRAG > FIZZ (Top) CAIT > EZREAL> GRAVES (Adc) ZED > NID > KAT (Mid) XIN > YI > ZIGGS (Jungle) THREH > ORI > LUX (Supp)

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Any insights on Kayle? I bought her to my distate... Seems to me like a pure support champ except for the skill "Reckoning" which is WAY different than Herocraft's Paladin's "Reckoning"...

P.S 700+ AP Katarina is a real swift killer!!!! RAAAAWR!
993f5fffba.png

P.P.S Do y'all prefer Katarina, or Master Yi?
ps. kayle mid is broken as fuck