• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who are you'r Role Models?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah so this is about when you first joined the server/or right now, Who did you look up to and want to be like?
I personally Looked up to a few umbra guys but Mostly like Dakinara, @LightningCape, and @nonamemajdeath

Woah I'm nothing like any of them XD
But if I had to pick just one of them it would be Lightning <3

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
If I had to pick my role models, I would definitely pick @Kainzo and @LightningCape . I remember my first few days of Herocraft, I told Kainzo on his profile, " Thank you for giving the RPers a place to RP. I could never do what you have done. Thank you."

And LightningCape? Not many reasons there, besides the fact that he whitelisted me. He's just purely awesome.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@hilltim1 always a cool guy, stomps at pvp (even when he is drunk out of his mind on his birthday) and a pleasure to talk to. And hates when I call him boss

lol I remember that!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
@IkaosI and @Shenorai were two of my early rolemodels in Herocraft. Being that we were a builder town of Sanctum, not many fought to push back enemies. Kaos was a sort of battle partner and Shen was his partner. Then you have @Xanipher and while I got flak for calling her my "Sister" I still stuck it out. She bitched me out, slapped me around when I got all attentionwhore on the chat and gave me advice I still use today.

Aside from that, I started to take on the role of role model for my kingdom after some conflict broke out. I became a mayor and had people depending on me. Though, not many of us play anymore, so its my word against yours haha.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
Without a doubt, @Xanipher @Domitius and @Danda as they have been around forever and show great personality towards others. They have shown me how I can enjoy a game and yet keep wanting to come back. Their help and guidance have shown me a greater side of fun and responsibility.

May as well mention @Amgroma cause he was the one who introduced me to these wonderful people and has always been a pleasure to chat to over these three years we have known each other.