• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelisted] MrAwesomeShadow-Application

• In-game name: MrAwesomeShadow
  • Location & Age: USA, CA & 13 years of age
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope I have never been banned; I am a clean Minecrafter! :D
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted, because I have a decently vast experience in Minecraft and I can tell new(er) players what to type for certain plugins and such. I am a decent PvP-er although I do not normally go around killing every person I meet, I mostly just say hi and look in their house. Although I have to admit if I am extremely bored/need something I might go hunting for players (sorry in advance :D )
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft through the Heroes plugin and I have been interested to see the core of the actual plugin :)
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sorry, I have not yet, due to the fact I have already voted for another server within the 24 hours. :(
  • Additional Info: Nope I'm good :D OHHK Well I have been playing MC since Beta 1.3, I am a decently friendly person...unless people act hostile on me for no apparent reason. And I also am terrible in thinking some additional info. I have one last thing to say, can I please be accepted? :D While I wait I will continue to do my HW and review your rules again; I think my experience will be quite nice since this server has about the same system as SGCraft :D

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
We ask that you fill in all the questions asked, including "Additional Info" Just tell us a little about your self.
Great app so far though :)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
When you use google, you see where it says

Showing results for Mr Awesome Shadow Ban???

Below it it says "Search instead for MrAwesomeShadow ban"

It's a more precise search and gets you more info. Google tries to correct you by adding spaces and correcting spelling, which makes you find nothing.

Aye sir, I am 13 now tho when I applied I was 12 at the time. Hehe birthday at Nov. 5! The reason why it shows 21 is because at some times when I put my actual birth date, it doesn't allow certain privileges at some times. I'm also sorry about the inconvenience it bothered you people that much :(
@Bay Ok i'll make sure to fill out the Additional info :D
EDIT: IDK but due to my thinking I, for some reason, always put 1990 for some reason :/