• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WHITELIST - milkymilkway

Hey Herocraft i would love to join your server! I have heard all about it and have been wanting to join a server with spout and that has classes and more or less RPG! But here's the info you asked for!

In Game Name: milkymilkway
Location And Age: Chatsworth, GA | Age = 15
I have had a previous ban on ObsidianCraft. I advertised and I won't do that on your server! I sware on my life! I just think your server is so BOSS!
No one referred me, I saw it on Spout serevr list and looked it up!
Yes I have voted for HeroCraft
Special Key= HCm12
I agree with the EULA I read only some of it though. But I do agree on any terms
Reasons: I played Minecraft for a long time and wow, I do stay and play on any RPG server I just havnt found any that sounds as amazing as this one!
Additional Info: Im asian, I like computers and building them. I love Minecraft RPG and PVP and classes and ranks! I will definitly donate as much as I can afford! I won't let the server down!

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I found to other bans. Please explain what happened and why you were banned.

[1] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. hacked client
[2] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. warned you

I found to other bans. Please explain what happened and why you were banned.

[1] => mc.shadowraze.net .:. hacked client
[2] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. warned you
I'm being dead serious I dont remember being on those servers? And I don't use hack clients, I promise. I think there obnoxious! I hosted a Hunger Games Server and am quite successful I have 349 subs on twitch! And thats all they used! I hate it! But otherwise, I wont do anything to get myself banned I'm not a troll xD S ware man! You can trust me I have been dying to join this server for a while I wouldn't do all this to ruin a good time! I've watched game play serious like crazy! Please trust me man, I wont let this server or you down!

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Calm down. It had only been 6 minutes since you posted. Do you still host a server?

Calm down. It had only been 6 minutes since you posted. Do you still host a server?
Yes. But I won't advertise. It's a private server now! Like whitelisted so nobody can join. Heres IP for you to test! 199.19.108.140 you can see that its whitelisted! Im not going to advertise! Dont worry! I just wanna play a cool RPG server on minecraft everyone single one is so hard to join. You can delete this post so no one sees IP if you want!

We've had problems with server owners in the past. I'm gonna need someone higher up to check this @Angyles
Okay man can you make it quick? I want to play BAD! And I'm not going to advertise dude. Trust me man, I said I would donate and I have voted for the server. I wouldn't advertise after this long of trying to join! SWARE!

You have two choices, you can wait until I get to it @milkymilkway

Or we can deny it based on you breaking the rules, mainly bumping your thread. Your choice
Am I in any kind of trouble? :oops: My friend DanishBoy001 is playing and Im about to cry! I want to play so bad. Why won't you accept me, I've been honest and refreshed my webpage like 80 times? :eek:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Am I in any kind of trouble? :oops: My friend DanishBoy001 is playing and Im about to cry! I want to play so bad. Why won't you accept me, I've been honest and refreshed my webpage like 80 times? :eek:

If you do not wish to be patient, I can deny your application now for not following the rules. You are not the only person I am attending to, and I am not sure why you feel that you deserve some special attention.

I do not want to see another notification from you on this matter. Your issue will be looked at when I have the moment to do so. @milkymilkway

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Looking at his information on the server it does look like the server is being kept as vanilla as possible ((His words)), so I would not be too concerned about EULA violations, or intellectual property theft. I do not have an issue with it, so as long as your other searches have come up clean, I do not see an issue why you could not whitelist him....provided he strictly understand the "No advertising policy" we have. @Didag

Though based on his constant posting in this thread, despite what the rules say, I am not sure if he would understand the "No advertising" rule, or any of our other rules.

Looking at his information on the server it does look like the server is being kept as vanilla as possible ((His words)), so I would not be too concerned about EULA violations, or intellectual property theft. I do not have an issue with it, so as long as your other searches have come up clean, I do not see an issue why you could not whitelist him....provided he strictly understand the "No advertising policy" we have. @Didag

Though based on his constant posting in this thread, despite what the rules say, I am not sure if he would understand the "No advertising" rule, or any of our other rules.
I wont Advertise I've seen you and Didag tell me not too. I didn't plan on it. And sorry if this is a bumb Im not quite sure what that is. :confused:

Whats your IGN? Ill let you join and see.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
As long as you are fully versed on our rules, I will give you a chance. I do not want to see you advertising, nor breaking any of our other rules. I also need to say that because you own a server ((Even though it is a vanilla server)) we take the EULA and intellectual property theft very seriously.

Welcome to Herocraft @milkymilkway

As long as you are fully versed on our rules, I will give you a chance. I do not want to see you advertising, nor breaking any of our other rules. I also need to say that because you own a server ((Even though it is a vanilla server)) we take the EULA and intellectual property theft very seriously.

Welcome to Herocraft @milkymilkway
THANKYOU![DOUBLEPOST=1352945081,1336358754][/DOUBLEPOST]bump... Need re-whitelisted, removed for some reason.