• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[WhiteList] irock1017battle

1. Minecraft In-game name: irock1017battle
  2. Location & Age: Delaware 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s):0
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i have read the wiki and rules and i understand them i do like helping people in many things that i myself understand
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCI15
  10. Additional Info: i sometimes like to make pixel art from other things like other games or tv shows i'm not a master at it but i'm pretty good. i can also make skins if you guys would need any.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: irock1017battle
  2. Location & Age: Delaware 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s):0
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i have read the wiki and rules and i understand them i do like helping people in many things that i myself understand
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): building and drawing
  10. Additional Info: i sometimes like to make pixel art from other things like other games or tv shows i'm not a master at it but i'm pretty good. i can also make skins if you guys would need any.
You need the special key for the application to be reviewed.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for the delay, reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1346597881,1346597537][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @irock1017battle! I did happen to find one ban. The reasoning stated in the ban isn't exactly clear on what happened, can you explain?

[0] => wildfiremc.com .:. you suk and fuk you

oh that i forgot about that one someone advertised that server on a pvp server i was on and said it was a pvp server so iw ent and of course pvped and the owner said that it wasn't allowed and banned me

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
oh that i forgot about that one someone advertised that server on a pvp server i was on and said it was a pvp server so iw ent and of course pvped and the owner said that it wasn't allowed and banned me
Alright then. Also in your application you mentioned you like making pixel art, keep in mind that pixel art is NOT allowed here on Herocraft. With that being said, welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox for further details.