• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Applications

MC IGN- Builderfreak7
Age/Location- Dunn Loring, VA, 19
Bans from other servers- No
Referrals- No
How did I know- I just searched on minecraft forums and found it.
Did you vote for Herocraft- Yes
Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason I should be accepted- I looked at the trailer and the pictures and it looked awesome!
Special Key- HCB13
Additional Info- I like to play basketball and soccer and I also own a PS3 and play MW3 on it( can't wait for black ops 2!). I like Italian food and steak. I am pretty much living a normal life with my sister and brothers.

Runiczeal

TNT
MC IGN- Builderfreak7
Age/Location- Dunn Loring, VA, 15
Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS?

Why does your profile say your 19 and your APP says your 15? Also i would like it if you would provide additional info and Have you read the rules? Why did you not agree to the EULA & TOS?

Oh, typo on the age part. I am 19, sorry about that. I thought you just simply say that you agree to the EULA & TOS in the applications. I never knew you had to go to the EULA and TOS to agree. Sorry about everything.

Runiczeal

TNT
You have to go to the EULA and TOS and read through our rules. Cause if you do something that breaks the rules we do not give many warning and not knowing the rules is not gonna be an excuse. One you have read the rules please fix your age and provide the additional info i asked along with agreeing to the rules of our server. All of which can be done by editing your application on the first post of this thread. Please do not create another thread.

Runiczeal

TNT
Thank you, now can you please provide additional info? We just wanna know thing like, what MMO's do you play? What are some hobbies of yours? Just some general info so we can get to know you a little before letting you onto the server.