• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Coolerz251

Legacy Supporter 6
SInce everything besides additional information is already done for me I shall just put that in this textbox

Additional Information: For me this kind of server sounds both interesting, what with the quests and all, and also exciting since it will be kinda fresh to play something so different then what I am used to playing (Survival/Grief/Raid). Let's see In one of the previous servers, my main one that I always got on, I had been there for about a year I believe and both donated to keep website for enjin up and bought ranks, while also being a member of the staff, in which I started out as a regular chatmod and when the server closed recently I was a Head Mod, which was one tier below being an admin of the server itself. Unfortunately the server is indeed closed and while I will miss it dearly this server seems to be at the very least it's equal and that is without me even being in the server yet. When it comes to my minecraft play style I would say I am more of a builder than a pvper, since I don't like to fight unless I can afford to lose. The only other thing that I can think to add would be that I have an Associate's Degree in Science and that I technically have three jobs and still find time to play minecraft as much as I can.
In the end I love this kind of game and other games such as Starmade, Spore, or any kind of simulator of life game. Hope to see you all in game soon.

Peace

Coolerz251

Also looked through some applications and since I didn't think about it for my complete year of birth it's June 29, 1991.

Apologies for not thinking about stating it, in that manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Coolerz251
  2. Location & Age: South Bend, Indiana and 22 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Don't know anyone in server
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC10
SInce everything besides additional information is already done for me I shall just put that in this textbox

Additional Information: For me this kind of server sounds both interesting, what with the quests and all, and also exciting since it will be kinda fresh to play something so different then what I am used to playing (Survival/Grief/Raid). Let's see In one of the previous servers, my main one that I always got on, I had been there for about a year I believe and both donated to keep website for enjin up and bought ranks, while also being a member of the staff, in which I started out as a regular chatmod and when the server closed recently I was a Head Mod, which was one tier below being an admin of the server itself. Unfortunately the server is indeed closed and while I will miss it dearly this server seems to be at the very least it's equal and that is without me even being in the server yet. When it comes to my minecraft play style I would say I am more of a builder than a pvper, since I don't like to fight unless I can afford to lose. The only other thing that I can think to add would be that I have an Associate's Degree in Science and that I technically have three jobs and still find time to play minecraft as much as I can.
In the end I love this kind of game and other games such as Starmade, Spore, or any kind of simulator of life game. Hope to see you all in game soon.

Peace

Coolerz251

Also looked through some applications and since I didn't think about it for my complete year of birth it's June 29, 1991.

Apologies for not thinking about stating it, in that manner.

Reviewing