• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Parkma98

Dirt
Thank you for your time and patience. :) I look forward to being white-listed on the server if it does occur! :)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Parkma98
  2. Location & Age: Upstate NY, 15.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No Bans so far. :)
  4. Referral(s): No
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCP8
Thank you for your time and patience. :) I look forward to being white-listed on the server if it does occur! :)
Reviewing

Parkma98

Dirt
It must have just been my earlier days of Minecraft, when I was not serious and very new to the game. I do not even remeber this ban if that helps prove my point of this ban being a result of my earlier days of Minecraft. Thank you. :)

Parkma98

Dirt
I also apologize for the late reply. I have had a death in my family. Not that it should effect your decision, but it is merely an excuse for my late reply.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
It must have just been my earlier days of Minecraft, when I was not serious and very new to the game. I do not even remeber this ban if that helps prove my point of this ban being a result of my earlier days of Minecraft. Thank you. :)
Okay then moving on.
The age in your profile is different form the age in your application. Why is that?

Parkma98

Dirt
Haha I'm unsure. Probably just me hurrying through the profile sign-up. My real age is in fact 15. I apologize.