• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

Angelj777

Wood
Hi, im Angelj777!

Me and my friend Devilshead would like to play on your server because we both like roleplay, we think you've put a lot of time and effort into the server and were looking to have fun. We understand your rules and will follow them and/or any other rules or expectations you have. We are just looking for a nice rpg heroes server and since you created heroes, we thought yours would be the be the best! Devil enjoys building loads of nice structures and buildings, and I specialize in redstone, so we normally build a nice structure/base with loads of redstone involved together! We wish you good luck with updating the heroes plugin to 1.7.2 and we hope you accept us.

Postscript: Devil will be sending his application later.

Typo in the referrals section, it's kingjoshuae, not klngjoshuae

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Angelj777
  2. Location & Age: England, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): KIngjoshuae: previous owner of poisoncraft, now an admin. Skype name: Kingjoshuae AND Devilshead: His previous user was Magic444, he was hacked and bought devilshead. skype: callum.haydon
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCA8
Hi, im Angelj777!

Me and my friend Devilshead would like to play on your server because we both like roleplay, we think you've put a lot of time and effort into the server and were looking to have fun. We understand your rules and will follow them and/or any other rules or expectations you have. We are just looking for a nice rpg heroes server and since you created heroes, we thought yours would be the be the best! Devil enjoys building loads of nice structures and buildings, and I specialize in redstone, so we normally build a nice structure/base with loads of redstone involved together! We wish you good luck with updating the heroes plugin to 1.7.2 and we hope you accept us.

Postscript: Devil will be sending his application later.

Typo in the referrals section, it's kingjoshuae, not klngjoshuae

***Reviewing***

Angelj777

Wood
My older brother had a minecraft account and a herocraft account a little while ago, after he quit playing minecraft, he let me use his account.

As for my Special key, the rule is Special key = {HCxy}, where x is the first alphanumeric character in your IGN (in game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. Example: Notch's key would be {HCN5}

HC is at the beginning of every special key= HC
x is the first letter/number in my ign= HCA
y is the amount of letter/numbers in my ign= HCA9
What a stupid mistake :p
Nice beyond pic btw

Angelj777

Wood
Can I please have a definitive answer sometime?

I've been waiting for 3 months..

Not to be rude though.. :3

Angelj777

Wood
I apologize.

Sorry.

But thanks very much!
I will tell Devi right away!
I look forward to playing.