• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Vendicer

Iron
You said:
November 17: Petition opened about you spamming cobble on the ground.
November 21: Left a pillar outside of Legacy<-------------------------------------------You said I did it.
November 21: Did not replant
December 8: Griefed the town site
December 8: More griefing
December 8: Left an abusive sign

You never said I got a warning but I'm saying since I never did... Then it shouldn't matter to you at all, shouldn't even be apart of the conversation.
Only thing that should matter right now is November 21-December 8 even though I don't remember N21 but whatever.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You said:
November 17: Petition opened about you spamming cobble on the ground.
November 21: Left a pillar outside of Legacy<-------------------------------------------You said I did it.
November 21: Did not replant
December 8: Griefed the town site
December 8: More griefing
December 8: Left an abusive sign

You never said I got a warning but I'm saying since I never did... Then it shouldn't matter to you at all, shouldn't even be apart of the conversation.
Only thing that should matter right now is November 21-December 8 even though I don't remember N21 but whatever.

It is a part of the conversation as they are things YOU did. You seem to want to argue over the fact YOU griefed and yet think it is alright since you never received a warning for it. We do not send warnings for everything, otherwise we would have warnings going out for ONE block. Every infraction counts when we are deciding to remove from the whitelist and/or ban. Your extensive griefing of the dwarf mountain is the reason you were removed.

Vendicer

Iron
Well, if there is anything I can do to be added back on then contact me but if there is not then don't bother typing no.