• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-Whitelist Application-

Will there be any new classes to choose?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Block_Mania_40

1. Minecraft In-game name: Block_Mania_40
  2. Location & Age: 14 years old. I live in New York
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned on a server about a week ago for advertising (this will not happen on herocraft) :p
  4. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found this server on planetminecraft
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I have (it was only once but I will be voting more)
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: Yes I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Special key: HCB10
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG servers and Herocraft looks like an amazing, fun and creative RPG server that i would like to play on. :)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned on a server about a week ago for advertising (this will not happen on herocraft) :p
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I have (it was only once but I will be voting more)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Yes I do
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG servers and Herocraft looks like an amazing, fun and creative RPG server that i would like to play on. :)
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Yes I do
How can I be sure you will not advertise if given the chance? One week ago is very short in terms of rule breaking.
Also can you explain why you have 3 bans for greifing here that you didn't list?
http://www.joe.to/mcbans.php?s=Block_Mania_40

B

Block_Mania_40

Those grief bans were a while ago i don't even remember them. If i remembered those bans i would of listed them and the advertisement was a link to a famous youtubers youtube channel that joined the server. It wasn't a bad advertisement and will not happen on Herocraft.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Those grief bans were a while ago i don't even remember them. If i remembered those bans i would of listed them and the advertisement was a link to a famous youtubers youtube channel that joined the server. It wasn't a bad advertisement and will not happen on Herocraft.

I'm going to hold off whitelisting you at this time because you have a very recent ban on record. This is not a denial.
Try playing on the greylist world for a few days. If there are no issues post back here.
Pending...