• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

In-game Name: DamianFails501

Location & Age: Connecticut, 13

Previous Bans: For accidentally activating a parkour mod on a Hunger Games related server (24 Hour Ban)

Refferal: None

Reason you should be Accepted: I read the rules and general information on the server. Also, i'm genuinely kind. I've been on quite a few times and really like the server and the players on it are also kind, something you don't find everywhere.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a really good RPG style server on an search engine and this is the one that matched my description.

Have you voted?: Yes, but i'm not sure if I have to be logged in while I do it because I didn't get the rewards for voting.

Special Key: HCD14

Additional Info: When I get to an appropriate age, I would like to become an architect or designer of sorts. I am in the 8th grade, but take online High School courses (vhscollaborative.org). I guess you could say i'm a pretty decent builder and moderate with redstone.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: DamianFails501

Location & Age: Connecticut, 13

Previous Bans: For accidentally activating a parkour mod on a Hunger Games related server (24 Hour Ban)

Refferal: None

Reason you should be Accepted: I read the rules and general information on the server. Also, i'm genuinely kind. I've been on quite a few times and really like the server and the players on it are also kind, something you don't find everywhere.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a really good RPG style server on an search engine and this is the one that matched my description.

Have you voted?: Yes, but i'm not sure if I have to be logged in while I do it because I didn't get the rewards for voting.

Special Key: HCD14

Additional Info: When I get to an appropriate age, I would like to become an architect or designer of sorts. I am in the 8th grade, but take online High School courses (vhscollaborative.org). I guess you could say i'm a pretty decent builder and moderate with redstone.
Reviewing

Please go into further detail about the ban you mentioned. In addition explain the ban found here.

http://www.mcbans.com/player/DamianFails501

Also why am I finding your username under a griefing site? Specifically, you were saying to grief a certain server.
During 1.2.5 I downloaded a mod that lets you parkour (http://www.minecraftdl.com/free-runners-mod/) and the specific key that you used to climb was Ctrl and at the time I had Optifine also installed and accidentally activated it. The mod also makes you faster while holding Ctrl resulting in an "auto-ban."
On the other server i'm not too sure, but I think it might have had to do with some kind a faction war my friends were having.

As for the griefing site, could you give me a link? I'm pretty positive it wasn't my post but I might not remember ( I don't have a "perfect" memory and don't like associating with sites like this because I think they could get you into a ton of trouble.) Anyway, thanks for replying.

ExiTium as in a group? I think I might know, but i'm still not sure... Ill look further into it and inform you later.[DOUBLEPOST=1361673492][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, when you vote, do you have to be logged in to recieve the xp?

I remember! Me and my best friend Wyatt (Ign: tiger9o9) were on the server I had stated on that website trying to build a "Kingdom" as it had townies. Were were near complete with the main part when (not sure if it was an Admin abusing his power or the owner) one of the admins came telling us we did a good job. I told him that it took us about 1 day just to finish the inside and that we might be on that server for a while. He left then came back about 5 minutes later and completely erased our work. I think he used world edit or some kind of world editor like that. I was afraid and played it out saying things like, "Um, what? lol" and such. All he replied was I don't like it. Wyatt just left to go on a different server but I was furious. I mean, imagine almost finishing a kingdom that took you hours to make? Wyatt had nothing to do with that post. It was just me trying to get "revenge" which didn't even work. I would recommend my friend to this server, but his religion is Jahova's Witness meaning he can't be involved in anything using magic, fantasy subjects, etc. but that's beside the point. I did, in-fact post that message.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember! Me and my best friend Wyatt (Ign: tiger9o9) were on the server I had stated on that website trying to build a "Kingdom" as it had townies. Were were near complete with the main part when (not sure if it was an Admin abusing his power or the owner) one of the admins came telling us we did a good job. I told him that it took us about 1 day just to finish the inside and that we might be on that server for a while. He left then came back about 5 minutes later and completely erased our work. I think he used world edit or some kind of world editor like that. I was afraid and played it out saying things like, "Um, what? lol" and such. All he replied was I don't like it. Wyatt just left to go on a different server but I was furious. I mean, imagine almost finishing a kingdom that took you hours to make? Wyatt had nothing to do with that post. It was just me trying to get "revenge" which didn't even work. I would recommend my friend to this server, but his religion is Jahova's Witness meaning he can't be involved in anything using magic, fantasy subjects, etc. but that's beside the point. I did, in-fact post that message.
So you decided to turn to a griefing team due to abusive staff? Why not just leave the server if you weren't pleased with what had happened?

I guess I let the anger get a hold of me. Don't approve me now. I'll apply when I think I can actually handle something so simple. Again, thanks for taking the time to read my posts.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you based off the fact that the issue occurred awhile back. Let's not see a repeat of that kind of behavior.

Welcome to Herocraft