• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

meanmaco12

Wood
Minecraft in game name: meanmaco12
Location and age: British Columbia, Canada, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other Servers): none
Refferal(s): Necro_Red, Cheezdomination
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and I plan on following them no matter what and I want to be a helpful part of this community in any way and I will be polite
and I love to build stuff and supply people with materials if I have the supply
How did you hear about Herocraft: My friends Necro_Red and Cheezdomination are both on this server and I'd love to play with them and build glorious structures and I'd love to play with them
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click Here): Yes I have voted for herocraft
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Yes I do
Special key: HCM10
Additional info: Keanuxknight and I have talked about eventually building a protected town for newbies or unlisted people I also love to build grand structures unfortunately I have no screenshots to prove it

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
in game name is : meanmaco12
Location is : British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver
No previous bans
I've referred Necro_red to this server
Me and my friend found this just by looking for a minecraft server to play on
Yes I have voted
yes I agree to the EULA& ToS
I should be accepted cause I play on this server quite often and it would be great to be whitelisted
My special key is :HCM10
No additional info
Reviewing.

Please use proper format which includes the questions.

meanmaco12

Wood
Reviewing.

Please use proper format which includes the questions.
uhh can you please ignore this application I was really tired if you do not mind I will send one in tommorow when Im awake thank you for your time p.s I do realise I forgot stuff which is why I ask for you to ignore this

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
uhh can you please ignore this application I was really tired if you do not mind I will send one in tommorow when Im awake thank you for your time p.s I do realise I forgot stuff which is why I ask for you to ignore this
If you plan to improve your application please just edit this one. Don't create another thread. If you edit this one the old one will cease to exist.

meanmaco12

Wood
If you plan to improve your application please just edit this one. Don't create another thread. If you edit this one the old one will cease to exist.
I have made the changes I wished to make, thank you for your time[DOUBLEPOST=1361135345][/DOUBLEPOST]Im sorry but is there anyway I can get an estimated time of this getting reviewed?