• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

endr129

Stone
Your right, I'm very sorry, my Internet crashed and my computer used nisarg's router, I am very sorry, this post is from my router, but my computer won't post to this web site so I am writing this from my iPod. Don't know if that will work

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
This is a very difficult call. Matt36 have you done what Angyles wrote?
Matt36 - If you have not done so you need to go to the following thread and follow the instructions. Private message the staff tagged in the thread in regards to the multiple IP address. Thanks

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

That is very important. We would like to make sure if you are telling the truth about you and your friend.
Did they grant you access to ""Multiple accounts , Same IP" problem? Remember to be 100% honest as I will find out.

endr129

Stone
Ok, how do I private message? I have read the page but I didn't talk about it to anyone[DOUBLEPOST=1353853464,1353853298][/DOUBLEPOST]Do I message Seratt?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, how do I private message? I have read the page but I didn't talk about it to anyone[DOUBLEPOST=1353853464,1353853298][/DOUBLEPOST]Do I message Seratt?

Christ it is not difficult. You message the staff tagged in the thread, not the one who made it, the one tagged.

endr129

Stone
Apparently very difficult[DOUBLEPOST=1353858932,1353857915][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I guess that's been cleared. Namelessfreak, do I pass?[DOUBLEPOST=1353858985][/DOUBLEPOST]Nisarg and I are officially different people

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5