• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

endr129

Stone
1. Minecraft In-game name: endr129
2. Location and Age: South Carolina, 15 yrs 11 ms 2 weeks old.
3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Never been banned from a server.
4. Refferal(s): No refferals.
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I came acrross herocraft when searching the Minecraft Forums for a mod.
6. Have you Voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7. Do you Agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft and have a great respect for those who make it better, from millenaire to Herocraft, I thank those who create them and wish to be a part of it
9. Special Key:HCe7
10. Additional info about myself: I fence, dont like many other sports. I spend most of my time on school, so I will mostly play on weekends. I have really fluffy hair that everyone likes.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I found some parts of your application wrong. You might want to fix them If you are really interested. ( Remember to tag me afterwards when you reply ).

1. Change the format of your application to the one that is given here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

2. Your profile age and the one in the application doesn't mach. What is your real age?
1. endr129
2. South Carolina, 16
3. nver been banned from a server
4. no refferals
5. I heard about herocraft when searching the Minecraft Forums
6. yes, but on my friend's wifi
7. yes
8. Im a great guy and fun to play with
9. HCe7
10. here to have fun

3. Add more information to your application. We like to know the player better before we accept.
What are your hobbies/other games you enjoy? Any information like that is going to help you get white-listed on this server.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

endr129

Stone
Sorry about age difference, I will be 16 in a week and a half.
I updated my application.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
1. endr129
2. South Carolina, 15 yrs 11 ms 2 weeks old.
3. Never been banned from a server.
4. No refferals.
5. I came acrross herocraft when searching the Minecraft Forums for a mod.
6. Yes, but on my friend's wifi, it didnt look ike it counted for me.
7. Yes.
8. I'm a great guy and fun to play with.
9. HCe7
10. I fence, dont like many other sports. I spend most of my time on school, so I will mostly play on weekends.
You changed your age, but you still need to follow the application format located: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Also, please put more effort in your application.

endr129

Stone
Nisarg and I found this server together and had the intention to play it together

endr129

Stone
nisarg is at his house now, I am at mine now[DOUBLEPOST=1353775136][/DOUBLEPOST]why does it say "Dirt" under my name?

endr129

Stone
ok[DOUBLEPOST=1353777540][/DOUBLEPOST]he did[DOUBLEPOST=1353777908][/DOUBLEPOST]Application still updated