• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

Minecraft In-game name: belimicgerbils
Location & Age: 14, Florida
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yea I got banned on a creative server, and when I was building my house an admin came back and thought I was destroying someone elses house so he banned me without hesitation. But it's whatever I didn't like the server too much anyways, that admins were unfriendly.
Referral(s): None.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus brought me here, I was browsing for a server to play on.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I haven't voted because I only vote on servers that I like and I haven't played here yet. But I will vote if I get accepted most likely.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: Well, what's wrong with adding just another average minecraft player to your community, I don't really have any special skills or anything. I'm just looking to play and enjoy myself, because minecraft is a video game and that's what video games are for. Your server looks very well done I must say.
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCB14
Additional Info: Well I am a tekkit server owner, but I'm just coming here to play, not to try to advertise or anything. Gotta get away from my server and enjoy myself sometimes, if you know what I mean.
blank.gif