• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WhiteList Application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Being honest about what, the bans? That they are yours? The issue I have with your bans is the most recent one for hacking. The others, even if you failed to mention them, could be over looked but the hacking ban from April is really recent. @Quinn75

Quinn75

Dirt
The MOST recent one is not my fault the ones with the oldest dated are my fault.The one in april was on a creative server i was with my firneds and they were griefing and i was by them while they did it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I do not have proof that you were hacking or not, and you have not been very forthcoming on ANYTHING in this application.

I am going to deny this application for NOW. The hacking ban is too recent for my taste. At some point in the future ((As in months down the road)), please feel free to reapply, but for now it is denied.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok,Thanks for cooping with me.And thanks for understanding

I do encourage you to reapply after a few months. Let some time pass between the hacking ban and reapplying. Behave on other servers and do not get banned and I do not see why we cannot review this again at a later time.

Good luck