• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

1.Minecraft In-game name: Firter_jet
2.Location & Age: 16 Vancouver, Canada
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
4.Referral(s): Weenie1234, guardian787
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: referrals
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: i wish to join my fellow brothers recreating the city of windhelm, i am a large contributor to a minecraft server.
9.Additional Info: I have lots of good ideas for creations, I would like to help with what my friends are making ( windhelm ), i am a mature player who likes rpg minecraft servers.
About me: Games i enjoy to play include Skyrim, Saintss row the Third, Starcraft 2, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft. i like to snowboard, i like to go paintballing. i do not approve of drug use.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to have to ask that you provide your age in your application.

Comment on this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your original post!

@codedern

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Your app needs improving! Give me a couple more reasons to accept you and DON'T miss out 'Additional Info'! Use it to tell me more about yourself. What are you like as a gamer? What other games do you like? What other hobbies do you have? etc..

Comment on this thread to let me know when you have finished editing your original post

@codedern

Aditional Info: I have lots of good ideas for creations, I would like to help with what my friends are making ( windhelm ), i am a mature player who likes rpg minecraft servers.
About me: Games i enjoy to play include Skyrim, Saintss row the Third, Starcraft 2, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft. i like to snowboard, i like to go paintballing. i do not approve of drug use.