• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application..

Levwroth

TNT
In-game name: Levwroth
Location & Age: USA 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
Referral(s): FaustNight
Reason you should be accepted: I am a pvper, and I am looking for a good rpg server to pvp on. I am nice to everyone, yet still fairly competitive. I try to help people out as much as i can. I am experienced with RPG servers and won't be a bother about asking questions i could already find on the wiki/rules. i already read them over. I plan on becoming a very active player.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: A Friend.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Additional Info: I play minecraft alot. I am a very active player on any server I play on. Herocraft looks like a server i am going to be intensely interested in. I play minecraft alot more then i should, it's my addiction. When i'm not playing minecraft though, i like to play games such as Battlefield 3, MW3, and Skyrim. I am currently waiting impatiently for the release of Guild wars 2. I am a big fan of MMORPG's.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Please add more to sections 5. Good examples, as well as what not to do can be found here.
Tell me why I should whitelist you. What makes you a valuable addition to our community?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game name: Levwroth
I try to help people out as much as i can. I am experienced with RPG servers and won't be a bother about asking questions i could already find on the wiki/rules. i already read them over.
Awesome.

Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PMs!