• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: TheNinjaPie
  2. Location & Age: Illinois,14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): CheeseCraft (verbal fight)
  4. Referral(s): chaosfusion
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I belive that i should be accepted because i dont work alone unless i am needed to. When i work with people it's fun either if I know them or not. I am truly trying to say that i can be either indpendent or social. Either way it does not affect my Minecraft exxperince ^^. A few thing i built are
  6. 2012-01-21_00.28.52.png 2012-01-21_00.25.28.png 2012-01-21_00.29.10.png 2012-01-21_00.26.56.png they are a bit small but i built them with help of friends.
  7. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend chaosfusion
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes i belive so
  9. Additional Info: there is nothing really except that i enjoy build in Minecraft with friends, and i think Minecraft is a great game :). Upon me arriving to the site of Herocraft I hope that people will be kind and respectiable and i really hope that i can be accepted ^^. - TheNinjaPie

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Upon investigation I have found you have been dishonest, being issued a ban here, the reason though is unclear stating "Let me show you the door :D" could you please explain to me what happened here?

@skrillex298

I remeber. im sorry i forgot about that really well on that day i got into a fight with another member and words that shouldnt have been spoke were spoken

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
he was like a admin pet so he diddnt get ban i did

Alright fair enough, thank you for your explanation. I tell you now that none of that "favoritism" occurs here, everyone is treated equally and fairly. Before I continue with your application, do you have any more bans you wish to tell me about?

@skrillex298

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
hmm not that i know of. But one kick for petoria as a joke XD i asked for a mode and he said wrong command

Alright well that's fine. Moving back to your application, could you please lengthen it more. Try and add more information to your reason why you should be accepted or additional info. You can even post screenshots of your work too, good luck!

@skrillex298