• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. In-game name:Knight_Tristan
  2. Location & Age:Australia, and 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I got banned from one when I got on it, for no reason, other I got killed too many times on a PvP server and everyone spawn killed me... so I said "F*** (I was REALY angry :/) this server" then got banned, last was because I got framed of griefing... when it was my house :confused:
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I'm a very fun guy to play with. With a very creative mind!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:SpoutCraft Server list-Popular Section.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes.
  8. Additional Info:I love to play with games other then minecraft and I love to eat Pizza :D

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing​

Right off the bat, it's obvious you haven't read the rules. Internet ebonics are against the rules here, yet the first thing you do is change your profile picture to one. Not a good sign.

Also you have quite a few previous bans which you don't take even the slightest responsibility for.

Currently we're not making it a habit of accepting people with previous bans who don't read the rules, so I'm denying you. I hope you find another server that's a better fit.

1) You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player.

2) You may not impersonate any Herocraft Online staff member.

3) You may not market, promote or advertise anything, or make any other form of solicitation (including pyramid schemes and chain letters) on the Herocraft Online Service, the Herocraft Online Web Site, or the Herocraft Online Forums.

4) You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.

5) You may not modify any part of the Herocraft Online Service or Web Site that Herocraft staff does not specifically authorize you to modify.

6) You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while you are on the Herocraft Online Service or Web Site, or use the Herocraft Online Service or Web Site for any other illegal purpose.

7) You may not organize any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.

8) You may not use the Herocraft Online Service or the Herocraft Online Web Site for any activities other than activities that are permitted within the game world.

9) You may not post or communicate any player's real world personal information within the Herocraft Online Service or through the Herocraft Online Web Site or Herocraft Online Forums.

10) You may not give false information or intentionally hide any information, such as email address or age, which is required at the time you register with the Herocraft Online Forums. It is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date using the website located at http://www.herocraftonline.com.

11) You will not upload or transmit on the Herocraft Online Service, or through the Herocraft Online Web Site or Herocraft Online Forums, any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.

12) You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Herocraft Online Service.

13) You will not exploit any bug in the Herocraft Online Service to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user of the Herocraft Online Service.

14) You will not use or install any mods or hacks that are not authorized by Herocraft Online Staff. At the time of this writing, the only mod allowed can be located here.

15) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other Herocraft Online users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty in maintaining the Herocraft Online Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

16) The use of internet e-bonics, also referred to as "****s" are strictly forbidden and will lead to the removal of your accounts from our services.

I read all of them :<