• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WHITELIST APPLICATION!

1. In-game name: Battle_jacx
  2. Location & Age:Dundee(Scotland) I'm 14 years of age(my profile states 90 something but i meant to type 1997 not 1917) .
  3. Previous Bans :No bans whatsoever-I nerver greif
  4. Referral(s):None whatsover
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a huge rpg player and I'm prepared to spend countless hours on the server, I have been playing minecraft for a good few years now and whitohut being bigheaded-i consider myself a bit of a pro! I love playing in the community and try to help and be social at all times.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: On the minestatus page.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yup- on minestatus
  8. Additional Info:My skin-and also I love the look of this server!
    mi_aaa_guybrushbetter_preview.png

;)To whoever reads my application-I just wanted to say i've played on multiple servers before such as minetown, blocks empires and a few private ones and i have to say just looking at some info and pic's, this one could possibly top them all!

I still play on this server to be honest and love it very much but I'm just waiting until the hero's is back up on that server and this one looked like a great one to play on- why did you send me to that specific page? Do you know that dude he's awsome!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I still play on this server to be honest and love it very much but I'm just waiting until the hero's is back up on that server and this one looed like a great one to play on- why did you send me to that specific page? Do you know that dude he's awsome!
Yes, sorry. I thought I had clicked your username to link you to your user page. Haha. Okay, this shouldn't be an issue. Also, we're the ones who developed Heroes if you haven't noticed. :)
I am only 14 but i'm a few weeks away from 15!
Alright. That's fine.

@Lastivity Wanna let him on in?! Herocraft, WOO!

:) Sorry about all that age thing I guess on one site I thought- hey what the heck i'm nearly 15! and on this site I just selected my proper age -sorry for the mess i hope it doesent ruin my chances of being on this server.......:(