• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

smoove35

Coal
  1. In-game name: nielsheissel
  2. Location & Age: Boston, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): madsplatter
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a polite person and I have experience with many other games and forums. I plan to uphold the rules and do my best to help others do the same.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me about it and highly recommended that I join. After some investigation, I decided it looked very fun and well, here I am!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  8. Additional Info: I am really excited about this, and I hope my application is accepted! In Addition, I already know many people on Herocraft. Here are some of them:
    @Leeness
    @pandaman7
    @madsplatter
    @sigpit
    @shadowhand
    @The_Player_189
    @KrunknMunky
    @dils1
    @time_warp01
    @Daanor
    @MOHHpp3d

Valera

Diamond
**reviewing**

@smoove35

Your profile age does not match the age you have on the application? Also, is this your actual IGN ( neilsheissel )?

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

smoove35

Coal
@Lastivity

I am sorry, I spelled my in game name wrong. I edited the original post so that it is correct now. Also, my brother and I share a laptop, and therefore a minecraft account, so that is the reason why the age does not match up. He was the first to play minecraft, and then I got interested a little later. In addition, I will go vote for herocraft right now. Hope this helps!
-smoove

Valera

Diamond
Thanks for the information! Do you and your brother share the same in game name?

smoove35

Coal
Yes we do. Is it possible (or allowed) to get myself a different game name than him without buying minecraft again?

smoove35

Coal
Thought so, I knew that would be a longshot :p.
Ok, do the rules allow me to share the same account with my brother? He is respectful as well, and will not be a problem, but I doubt he will even join a server at all. He only does single player.

smoove35

Coal
*edited to include some of the people I know.
Also, I just realized that my age on my profile is 16, not 15. I must have put in 1995 instead of 1996. Is there a way to change that?