• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

vahooa

Stone
in game name:vahooa

location and age: Winnipeg Manitoba 19

previous bans (includes other servers):none

referral: xslugggerx

reason you should be accepted: I like the idea of a hereos mod and i build interesting structures...i will also help make a town with my friend.

How did you hear about herocraft: I was skimming the minecraft forums when i saw the page for herocraft

have you voted for herocraft: yes

additional info: i have a wide knowledge of minecraft and will help new people when they join.

vahooa

Stone
i have not taken any screenshots and it was all done on multiplayer....the servers were shut down when minecraft updated

vahooa

Stone
im very sorry...if i were to be accepted i will take screenshots of my creations and show you them

vahooa

Stone
i will join a city and put money into the city...after i have enough money i plan on creating a town with my friend. I will also give new players tips and advice on how to be successful in minecraft
please respond soon