• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist application-XxadamthegamerxX

X

XxadamthegamerxX

1-Username:XxadamthegamerxX
2- Location:U.S. Age:20 (8-28-1993
3- Yes 1 ban from my friends server just to get back at me and know im recantly unbanned
4-None
5-Just randomly found it on minecraftservers.net (Glad I did find it).
6- Yes 2 times
7- No
8-Yes I agree to everyword sir!
9-HLA4
10- My reason to be accepted into this server is I have enjoyed every last bit of it and it made me laugh when 2 creepers blew each other. Also I have even sign up into a wrong website before and I have read mostly all of the rules of the server. The mostly important to me is to make new friends in Minecraft and this server makes some people realize what it's like to be nice to another for once than just killing each other and laughing at it. Thank you for your time kind sirs.

-Good day, XxadamthegamerxX

Also thank you Angyles for telling me I did my application wrong keep up the good work!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1-Username:XxadamthegamerxX
2- Location:U.S. Age:20 (8-28-1993
3- Yes 1 ban from my friends server just to get back at me and know im recantly unbanned
4-None
5-Just randomly found it on minecraftservers.net (Glad I did find it).
6- Yes 2 times
7- No
8-Yes I agree to everyword sir!
9-HLA4
10- My reason to be accepted into this server is I have enjoyed every last bit of it and it made me laugh when 2 creepers blew each other. Also I have even sign up into a wrong website before and I have read mostly all of the rules of the server. The mostly important to me is to make new friends in Minecraft and this server makes some people realize what it's like to be nice to another for once than just killing each other and laughing at it. Thank you for your time kind sirs.

-Good day, XxadamthegamerxX

Also thank you Angyles for telling me I did my application wrong keep up the good work!
Reviewing

X

XxadamthegamerxX

I currently have another person looking at my app. also its cause my older brother was using my minecraft and said he would fill out the apps also he is 20 not 19 so I dont know on what he typed.

X

XxadamthegamerxX

Dude im in the middle of 2 people here so heres the app again
In-game name: XxadamthegamerxX
Location & Age:
South Carolina, 14
Previous Bans:
None
Referral(s):
None
Reason you should be accepted:
Cause I love to play HeroCraft with my friends and random people. I makes the game feel different in many ways it helps make decisions that only you can make. I love to help other people if they are nice to me and wont be a jerk after words. Also I have great building skills but it takes me a long time to build an exact image of what a person wants.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I found this server on minecraftservers.org
Have you voted for Herocraft ?:
Yes 4 times
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes
Special key: HCX16

X

XxadamthegamerxX

Also he lives in that state but he came to vist me and my mom thats all my bussiness im stating to this website.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Dude im in the middle of 2 people here so heres the app again
In-game name: XxadamthegamerxX
Location & Age: South Carolina, 14
Previous Bans: None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: Cause I love to play HeroCraft with my friends and random people. I makes the game feel different in many ways it helps make decisions that only you can make. I love to help other people if they are nice to me and wont be a jerk after words. Also I have great building skills but it takes me a long time to build an exact image of what a person wants.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found this server on minecraftservers.org
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes 4 times
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key: HCX16
What is your proper birth date?

X

XxadamthegamerxX

August,28,1998 Sir shadow[DOUBLEPOST=1369105024][/DOUBLEPOST]They all end in 8's it's weird if you think about it.

X

XxadamthegamerxX

He knew my birthdate but not the year I was born so he used his.....-_-

X

XxadamthegamerxX

Okay guys are you done a questioning or anything cause this is taking up to 2 days worth of time, also I do have rights I shouldn't be forced to answer personal information to the internet. So am I going to be whitelisted or not just decide im just sick of questioning of the same subject over and over just tell me is it a yes or a no. Cause I posted my app out there and your jobs are to say yes or no to the apps. Not question and violate any of my rights of personal information.

Also I do think your a great but you are violating my rights of personal information so im just going to leave the deciding to you so you can do your job.

Good day I respect on what you decide period.

-XxadamthegamerxX

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay guys are you done a questioning or anything cause this is taking up to 2 days worth of time, also I do have rights I shouldn't be forced to answer personal information to the internet. So am I going to be whitelisted or not just decide im just sick of questioning of the same subject over and over just tell me is it a yes or a no. Cause I posted my app out there and your jobs are to say yes or no to the apps. Not question and violate any of my rights of personal information.

Also I do think your a great but you are violating my rights of personal information so im just going to leave the deciding to you so you can do your job.

-XxadamthegamerxX

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/terms-of-service.5862/

YOU AGREE TO A BACKGROUND CHECK TO BE SURE YOU COMPLY WITH THE TOS.

You agree to a background check so we can and will ask any question we deem neceesary. =]

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

-XxadamthegamerxX
I am not violating any rights in regards to personal information. We have to know your age for legal purposes. Since I was given reason to doubt, I questioned the age differences. You agreed to our ToS, I have every right to question anything that doesn't seem right.

I would also like to point out this little quote...

Cause I posted my app out there and your jobs are to say yes or no to the apps. Not question and violate any of my rights of personal information.

The area highlighted in yellow is completely false. It is not my job to look at applications and just give a yes/no answer, there is much more to it. I can ask whatever questions I deem necessary because it is my job. I am not violating any rights since you agreed to our ToS. I won't even review an application unless the applicant agrees to it.

I have been working as a Proctor for almost 10 months now, you are in no position to tell me how to do my job.

I see 2 options on this...
  • You can let me finish the review the same way I have been handling things for the past 10 months.
  • You can leave. No one is forcing you to apply
Your call

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Just tell me on what you want to know Shadow.
I am not violating any rights in regards to personal information. We have to know your age for legal purposes. Since I was given reason to doubt, I questioned the age differences. You agreed to our ToS, I have every right to question anything that doesn't seem right.

I would also like to point out this little quote...

The area highlighted in yellow is completely false. It is not my job to look at applications and just give a yes/no answer, there is much more to it. I can ask whatever questions I deem necessary because it is my job. I am not violating any rights since you agreed to our ToS. I won't even review an application unless the applicant agrees to it.

I have been working as a Proctor for almost 10 months now, you are in no position to tell me how to do my job.

I see 2 options on this...
  • You can let me finish the review the same way I have been handling things for the past 10 months.
  • You can leave. No one is forcing you to apply
Your call

X

XxadamthegamerxX

Let you finish just post all the questions you have all at once so it gets things done faster

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Let you finish just post all the questions you have all at once so it gets things done faster
It is not always as simple as asking all the questions at once. One question can lead to another.
I currently have another person looking at my app. also its cause my older brother was using my minecraft and said he would fill out the apps also he is 20 not 19 so I dont know on what he typed.
So your saying he filled out the application for you?