• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: Tickles

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
1. TicklesTheMighty
2. California, 19
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. Because I don't like writing paragraphs about how great I am.
6. While perusing through the plugins on the Bukkit forums.
7. Yes.
8. But I guess I'll try it anyway. I play some SSP, but I've mostly played on a LAN server that I set up in our apartment. I've been to a few SMP servers (most of them closer to Creative servers) but I haven't played on an RPG server yet and this seemed like the place to be. That being said I'm familiar with a fair amount of Bukkit plugins and I hope to utilize Heroes at some point (though I'm not sure how I'll handle class balance when I do). I've never griefed a public server before and I never intend to. I always prefer to play by the rules and if accepted I intend to do just that.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

5. Because I don't like writing paragraphs about how great I am.
You want in? Write some good reasons to be accepted, and I'll think about whitelisting you.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
1. TicklesTheMighty
2. California, 19
3. Previous Bans: N/A
4. Referrals: N/A
5. Reasons I should be accepted: Because I don't like writing paragraphs about how great I am. Alternatively: I've been playing Minecraft since I purchased it near the end of Alpha. Herocraft seems to be well made and well moderated, and I can tell a lot of work has gone into it. I hope to stick around for a while if that proves to be true. Additionally, I've always preferred the multiplayer experience of Minecraft over SSP. I've never once griefed a public server before and I never intend to. I always prefer to play by the rules and if accepted I intend to do just that.
6. I heard about Herocraft while perusing through the plugins on the Bukkit forums.
7. I have voted for Herocraft.
8. I play some SSP, but I've mostly played on a LAN server that I set up in our apartment. I've been to a few SMP servers (most of them closer to Creative servers) but I haven't played on an RPG server yet and this seemed like the place to be. That being said I'm familiar with a fair amount of Bukkit plugins and I hope to utilize Heroes at some point (though I'm not sure how I'll handle class balance when I do).

I assume this is the format for re-application, since I don't seem to be able to edit the original post.