• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist Application] LukeBladeX

LukeBladeX

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: LukeBladeX
Location & Age: Slovenia (Central Europe), I'm 15 years old.

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, I was banned once on a Hardcore PvP server for calling someone out with an offensive word. I apologized to the player and was un-banned in the same day.

Referral(s): Pampita, iPro_Calum :) Theyare friends of mine.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've heard my friends talking about it and saying that it's an awesome server, so I decided to check it out. I'm really happy with what I found, I fell in love with the server. It completes me and my gaming desires.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have :)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.

Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft since September 2011 and it has been one of my favourite games so far. I play it every day and am a skillful player, I main in PvP skills rather than building. I love to do adventures, this is why I really wish to play on this server (and hopefully I will). I can also give you some tips from a player's point of view or maybe, once I become a veteran player, apply for Staff (I was a Moderator on several different servers).

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL10}

Additional Info: A skillful PvP-er, in MMORPG's I main Mage's, as well as in League of Legends, I dominate in the AP mid lane (This is why I chose Caster as my path). I'm a player, filled with excitement and adventure. To the fields of justice!

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
Luke

Hope to see you all in-game! :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Another ban, though it was appealed:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3997-ban-appeal-lukebladex/

Although it is minor, you did not mention that one.

Minecraft In-game name: LukeBladeX
Location & Age: Slovenia (Central Europe), I'm 15 years old.

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, I was banned once on a Hardcore PvP server for calling someone out with an offensive word. I apologized to the player and was un-banned in the same day.

Referral(s): Pampita, iPro_Calum :) Theyare friends of mine.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've heard my friends talking about it and saying that it's an awesome server, so I decided to check it out. I'm really happy with what I found, I fell in love with the server. It completes me and my gaming desires.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have :)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.

Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft since September 2011 and it has been one of my favourite games so far. I play it every day and am a skillful player, I main in PvP skills rather than building. I love to do adventures, this is why I really wish to play on this server (and hopefully I will). I can also give you some tips from a player's point of view or maybe, once I become a veteran player, apply for Staff (I was a Moderator on several different servers).

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL10}

Additional Info: A skillful PvP-er, in MMORPG's I main Mage's, as well as in League of Legends, I dominate in the AP mid lane (This is why I chose Caster as my path). I'm a player, filled with excitement and adventure. To the fields of justice!

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
Luke

Hope to see you all in-game! :)

Everything looks good, welcome to Herocraft

LukeBladeX

Wood
Another ban, though it was appealed:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3997-ban-appeal-lukebladex/

Although it is minor, you did not mention that one.

Everything looks good, welcome to Herocraft

Oh, sorry, I honestly forgot about that one. Also I typo-ed in the date when I joined minecraft. That appeal says it was in 23rd of July 2011. My bad. It was about me, stealing something for a furnace and then logging out when they were chasing me. Was a noob back then (talking about the ban). Sorry again and thank you for accepting me! :)