• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist Application] k745i

k745i

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: k745i
  2. Location & Age: California, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was looking for MMORPG minecraft servers, saw this one, and joined.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules to the server, and I will obey them. I will be polite, and be helpful with helping others, and a great team player!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk5}
  10. Additional Info: I love working with redstone in minecraft, but outside of minecraft, I'm learning basic programming, and intend to get into biology, professional programming, or engineering, and maybe even biotechnology! Other than that, I love to play World of Warcraft, although I can't play that often due to school, but I play a lot during the summer, on the server, "Moonrunner"!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. k745i
2. Los Angeles, 15 yrs old
3. None, haven't joined a public server before
4. None
5. Was looking for MMORPG minecraft servers, saw this one, and joined.
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I will be polite, and be helpful with helping others, and a great team player!
9. {HCk5}
10. Nothing really.
Please edit your application to fit the proper format found here.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Once you have done so make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347836732,1347836444][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: k745i
  2. Location & Age: California, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was looking for MMORPG minecraft servers, saw this one, and joined.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules to the server, and I will obey them. I will be polite, and be helpful with helping others, and a great team player!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk5}
  10. Additional Info: Nothing Really
While you have no bans, your application is rather bare. How about adding to your additional info? What other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!