• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application For Vycanon

Vycanon

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: Vycanon
Location & Age: Perth, Western Australia, 14
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes: I was apart of a server a while ago. its been about a year. it was called Turtlecraft. I was an admin. The reason why i was banned was that i let the power get to my head. But since then it has never happened in my memory. Some people on servers hate me and file ban reports but non have made it through.
Referral(s): no one has referred me to Herocraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching through a server list website for role playing servers when i came across herocraft. the trailer impressed me and i want to have a go.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am a full on role player. I have been on many other Role playing servers in my past and I excel. On one server i am a guardian. I spend my days guarding the gates of Elron and drinking up a laugh at the Inn. Once i start to enjoy a server i am full on committed. I am polite and fun to be around.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV7
Additional Info: Don,t ever make me admin. o.o i don't work well with power. I often change my skins, I am apart of multiple servers. I am a horrible speller and like to find loop holes. so if your in need of patching up gaps the the rule system, i,m your guy.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft In-game name: Vycanon
Location & Age: Perth, Western Australia
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes: I was apart of a server a while ago. its been about a year. it was called Turtlecraft. I was an admin. The reason why i was banned was that i let the power get to my head. But since then it has never happened in my memory. Some people on servers hate me and file ban reports but non have made it through.
Referral(s): no one has referred me to Herocraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching through a server list website for role playing servers when i came across herocraft. the trailer impressed me and i want to have a go.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am a full on role player. I have been on many other Role playing servers in my past and I excel. On one server i am a guardian. I spend my days guarding the gates of Elron and drinking up a laugh at the Inn. Once i start to enjoy a server i am full on committed. I am polite and fun to be around.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV7
Additional Info: Don,t ever make me admin. o.o i don't work well with power. I often change my skins, I am apart of multiple servers. I am a horrible speller and like to find loop holes. so if your in need of patching up gaps the the rule system, i,m your guy.
could you please post your age on your app? @Vycanon

Vycanon

Iron
i still dont understand[DOUBLEPOST=1349962809][/DOUBLEPOST]please can anyone explain to me what happens now???!!![DOUBLEPOST=1349963907][/DOUBLEPOST]dont worry i figuerd it out