• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist Application] Arthusii

A

Arthusii

1. Minecraft In-game name: Arthusii
  2. Location & Age: UK 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): n/a
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraftservers.org
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join the server and have a chance at being part of the community as well as have a chance to fight among some of the best minecraft pvpers out there and learn from them. I have thus far been mostly a merchant and would like to expand my abilities into pvp. I am a decent builder but for the longest time I have been Head Moderator on the server I played and I was part of huge server projects so it has been a while since I actually played survival mode and even long since I have actually built anything big without at least creative. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCA8}
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft since indev and have been pretty much playing on one server since I started playing online. I would like to move to other servers and see what else the game has to offer as well as get the chance to better my pvp skills. When I'm not playing minecraft I am in University, playing in my band and usually playing LoL. I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student and develop software part time to fund my studies.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Arthusii
  2. Location & Age: UK 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): n/a
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraftservers.org
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join the server and have a chance at being part of the community as well as have a chance to fight among some of the best minecraft pvpers out there and learn from them. I have thus far been mostly a merchant and would like to expand my abilities into pvp. I am a decent builder but for the longest time I have been Head Moderator on the server I played and I was part of huge server projects so it has been a while since I actually played survival mode and even long since I have actually built anything big without at least creative. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCA8}
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft since indev and have been pretty much playing on one server since I started playing online. I would like to move to other servers and see what else the game has to offer as well as get the chance to better my pvp skills. When I'm not playing minecraft I am in University, playing in my band and usually playing LoL. I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student and develop software part time to fund my studies.
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
As a reminder we do not tolerate intellectual theft as well as advertising.

You will be whitelisted when the server gets back up.