• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft ingame name:Tamedcreeper
Location and age:California and 13
Previous bans:One on dmc.hopto.org because of abusing an admin
Referals:I saw this server on a wiki an i would be more than happy to give a vote or two on minestatus.
How did you hear about herocraft: I saw it on a youtube viedo.
Do you agree with herocraft: Yes i have beed looking for a server thats seems underotrol and has
The reason i should be accepted are 3 reasons. 1 i can support the server by reccomending people 2 i Love the heroes plugin and 3 I will vote for this server.
Additional info:I have 3 freinds that play minecraft. One of them is my cousin and the three are; HDpandas, My cousin. Lemings and jaws4. They should be whitelisting soon
P.S.: I hope this sums things up a little. I really honstly want to be whitelisted.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Your application is a little scattered. If you could clean it up, add a little more detail, that would be great! I want to know you're putting effort into the application!
Thanks-

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Barnubus - This member was asking that their application be reviewed, yet they failed to reply to the thread so you were even made aware. I am tagging you so you know, even though the member messaged me that the application was cleaned up ((And still did NOT reply to the thread -_-))

Okay what happend is that i did /tpahere (name) to several people and i was temp banned. But i do realise i was bored and i didnt know that wasent allowed to i know the mistake i made. @Barnubus

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Server dmc.hopto.org
Reason abusing a Mod
Date 2012-04-22 18:05:15

That isn't the same ban you're telling me about.

wait wait What i was banned on that server And i posted the whitelist app A long time ago. And check and see on subimitygaming my recent one on there was for compass jump abuse.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah... I see.
Well, you're wrong, this ban wasn't a long time ago. You posted this application on the 12th, and that ban was on the 4th.
And it wasn't for subimitgaming, it was for a different server.

What the compass jump one?
That was on sublimity i dont have compass jump anywere else
And when i get this ban thing figured out
can i be whitelisted im soo excited to go on this server

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
No, NOT the compass one, the one I listed above, called Mod Abuse.
You're having a hard time understanding. Please read carefully when I tell you, this is a DIFFERENT ban then the compass one.

Oh let me explain. Im being compleyely honest. Okay so theres a mod named Lightweiht_BRO and he stood around my obidian base and he tnt cannoned it untill 1 of the 4 layers broke then i freaked out and raided his faction and killed him. And i tool many stafks of bedrock. That was it.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
That...It doesnt sound like they are talking about a player mod, but a hack mod.
I'm having trouble getting a clear answer from you. I'm tagging someone much more patient and better at this then me.
@Angyles

@Barnubusbus - Okay so i posted on her wall and i did not know i was banned for "abusing" the mod. So that is the onlything i did not know about my bans. So can you inform me on when i might get whitelisted??? please

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
You need to wait until she responds, and do not post on her wall or send her messages. She will get to it when she can.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was asleep, I need my rest too you know =(

That recent ban causes me some concern. In fact that ban happened after you applied here. Care to come clean and give us a straight answer on this?

You will NOT make a new thread and you will stop contacting staff to review your application. @Tamedcreeper

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Joe105 - Do NOT post on other people's applications. In addition he is NOT to make a new thread as this one is still pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.