• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist App] Ventruvius

Ventruvius

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ventruvius
  2. Location & Age: El Salvador, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Gurgamesh, tmdarkforce
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Brothers and friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Absolutely.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I'm an experienced minecraft player. I am dedicated and follow the rules. I have played on a couple RPG servers, but have been told by several people that HeroCraft is the best.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCV10}
  10. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for about a year and a half now. Incase you ask, I'm brothers with leomessi1 and Gurgamesh.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1346118763,1346117156][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ventruvius
  2. Location & Age: El Salvador, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Gurgamesh, tmdarkforce
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Brothers and friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Absolutely.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I'm an experienced minecraft player. I am dedicated and follow the rules. I have played on a couple RPG servers, but have been told by several people that HeroCraft is the best.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCV10}
  10. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for about a year and a half now. Incase you ask, I'm brothers with leomessi1 and Gurgamesh.
Hey there @Ventruvius, I couldn't find any bans so it's a great start. There are 2 things I would like to bring up.

First of all, do you currently live iwth leomessi1 and Gurgamesh?

Second, could you add to your additional info? For example, what other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft?

Ventruvius

Wood
Sure thing. Yes I do, although leo doesn't play much minecraft anymore. Additional info: I enjoy doing sports like rock climbing, track and field, and soccer. I only play MC when I'm done with school work and I consider myself responsible.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Sure thing. Yes I do, although leo doesn't play much minecraft anymore. Additional info: I enjoy doing sports like rock climbing, track and field, and soccer. I only play MC when I'm done with school work and I consider myself responsible.
Is Gurgamesh currently whitelisted?

Ventruvius

Wood
I have a concern, I have messaged Xanipher, but he hasn't responded and I'm worried he wont respond by release date. I actually am joining for the release. Are there any other staff members who coul'd help me with this?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have a concern, I have messaged Xanipher, but he hasn't responded and I'm worried he wont respond by release date. I actually am joining for the release. Are there any other staff members who coul'd help me with this?

Xani is a she =)

And all you have to do is inform us, you do not need to do anything else. You can join the server at any time, you can still play. It is just so we know you are not multiboxing.

Just to confirm @ShadowWarriorXA - You did whitelist them correct?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No I haven't @Angyles, and I am checking the forums through my phone so I can't whitelist anyone right now.

Ah it shows you posted to them on Monday, so I was curious. I will go ahead and whitelist them then, so they are on the list. Please add them to your log with Monday's date =)

As I stated in my earlier post, you just need to inform us so we are aware of the multiple IP addresses, nothing is ACTUALLY stopping you from playing. =)

Welcome to Herocraft