• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist App] lighttemplar123

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: lighttemplar123
  2. Location & Age: I live in El Salvador but I'm American. I'm currently 12, but in two months I'll be 13, which I was told was the minimum age. I'm pretty mature for my age though, and I don't chat much so I'm not annoying or anything
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I just got back into minecraft, but before that I can't remember being banned from any server other than one run by this kid who got annoyed at my brother and banned us both
  4. Referral(s): Gurgamesh, leomessi1, kenzowelsh, adanthegreat, Unisus1
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My two brothers play it (Gurgamesh, a t4 donor and leomessi1, who will be getting his new account Ventruvius whitelisted later today, I think he might ask for leomessi1 to be unwhitelisted since he's giving it to a friend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yeah
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I just want to play HC because it seems like an interesting server, I'm not great at pvp, but I don't plan on doing it often. I'm chill and I just like to mine a lot.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL15
  10. Additional Info: My brothers are Gurgamesh and leomessi1 (will be playing as Ventruvius later if he applies for it I think) I'm not at the age restriction, but I will be in a few months, I hope to be able to play when the new map is released.
Because you are currently under 13 I can't whitelist you. When you do turn 13 feel free to re-apply.

Can't an exception be made considering my wanting to play on the new map and the fact that I'm just two months away from being 13? (Less than two months) Could you ask @Kainzo if he could make this exception considering the facts?