• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist App] Lakeshadow0

1. Minecraft In-game name: Lakeshadow0
  2. Location & Age: Umm, I'd prefer to hide these from public, so I will say a very broad location, East Coast US and age is 16<age<23 (if you didn't understand that, greater than 16, but less than 23.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned from a couple server, though I do not remember their names. I was banned for some reasons that were dumb and unlegit, others legit, but nothing major.
  4. Referral(s): Da_Burg
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through conversations that my friends have and also seeing that I helped run a tiny server that used many of your great plugins, I know about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe that I should be accepted because as a whitelisted play, I vouch to myself, and to the server, to do my best not to create problems. I will play as a normal member should, I will follow the rules as instructed/told, and will help if asked. I would like to experience the stories that I have heard many times before about Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL11
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft since about 1.1, so I am sort of new, and I also have the Xbox360 edition, but the Xbox version amounts to little compared to the PC. I am a, lets say, "lifeless" gamer and I prefer to play games. I intend to develop games and am on my way to doing that as we speak. I have been playing games for most of my life as a hobby and addiction. I can, for the most part, control my emotions, such as anger. I prefer RPG over any other game, especially Skyrim. That is some general background information on my gaming life.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1346272505,1346272312][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lakeshadow0
  2. Location & Age: Umm, I'd prefer to hide these from public, so I will say a very broad location, East Coast US and age is 16<age<23 (if you didn't understand that, greater than 16, but less than 23.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned from a couple server, though I do not remember their names. I was banned for some reasons that were dumb and unlegit, others legit, but nothing major.
  4. Referral(s): Da_Burg
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through conversations that my friends have and also seeing that I helped run a tiny server that used many of your great plugins, I know about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe that I should be accepted because as a whitelisted play, I vouch to myself, and to the server, to do my best not to create problems. I will play as a normal member should, I will follow the rules as instructed/told, and will help if asked. I would like to experience the stories that I have heard many times before about Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL11
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft since about 1.1, so I am sort of new, and I also have the Xbox360 edition, but the Xbox version amounts to little compared to the PC. I am a, lets say, "lifeless" gamer and I prefer to play games. I intend to develop games and am on my way to doing that as we speak. I have been playing games for most of my life as a hobby and addiction. I can, for the most part, control my emotions, such as anger. I prefer RPG over any other game, especially Skyrim. That is some general background information on my gaming life.

Hey there @Lakeshadow0, while I continue reviewing could you explain this ban? Also explaining some of your other ones would be nice as well.

[0] => play.chargedcreepers.com .:. advertising

Also if you are uncomfortable as to giving out your age/location you can just send it to me through a PM and it will not be posted to the public.