• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist app.. JT05

jt05

TNT
  1. In-game name: jt05
  2. Location & Age: Ky, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): codyneace, jnapier73, chewiebonez, hav0cc, gaidenfocus, tishabisha
  5. Reason you should be accepted: a lot of my friends play minecraft and have finnally talked me into playing. Im addicted already, and I am intrigued by the Hero's rpg mod.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from friends that are registered here.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: YES!
  8. Additional Info: Auto technician, technical school graduate.
Thanks for reading my app!
Very interested in getting started here, and play with my friends.

jt05

TNT
REVISED
  1. In-game name: jt05
  2. Location & Age: Ky, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): codyneace, jnapier73, chewiebonez, hav0cc, gaidenfocus, tishabisha
  5. Reason you should be accepted: a lot of my friends play minecraft and have finnally talked me into playing. Im addicted already, and I am intrigued by the Hero's rpg mod.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from friends that are registered here.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: YES!
  8. Additional Info: Auto technician, technical school graduate. I am very interested in creating some elaborate death traps and other automated mechanisms using redstone and other crafted objects and such. I have been watching a few videos on these, and with my background in the technical/automotive fields I believe I can engineer some things that will be great, and different. Also, I believe I could do this better being around my friends that can help me to do this, and in return will help them see a few things differently as well.
Thanks for reading my app!
Very interested in getting started here, and play with my friends.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Much better. :p Welcome to Herocraft! You've been accepted! Please, check your PMs.

Is that a zero "0" or the letter "o"?...