• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Aplicaton - Connor12444

Username - Connor12444
Location/Age - I am 13 years old, and I live in North Carolina
Bans - I have never been banned from any server. I do NOT greif, and I hope not to be greifed by others. I am currently running on a clean minecraft.jar
Referrals- on this server, I know and was informed of this server by nisarg and endr129
How did you hear about herocraft- nisarg and endr129 told me. they say this server is awesome
Have you voted- as of right now, no. but when you read this I will have. I plan to when I"m done typing.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS - Yes. Its as simple as that.
Reason you should be accepted- I am very good at redstone, and pvp. I also do not grief and want to be a part of the herocraft community.
Special Key - {HCC11}
Additional - I play on a hunger games server. and I win. 104 kills, and 40 deaths. I play in hardcore mode normaly, so I will probably not die quickly. I will be activie on this server alot.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Username - Connor12444
Location/Age - I am 13 years old, and I live in North Carolina
Bans - I have never been banned from any server. I do NOT greif, and I hope not to be greifed by others. I am currently running on a clean minecraft.jar
Referrals- on this server, I know and was informed of this server by nisarg and endr129
How did you hear about herocraft- nisarg and endr129 told me. they say this server is awesome
Have you voted- as of right now, no. but when you read this I will have. I plan to when I"m done typing.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS - Yes. Its as simple as that.
Reason you should be accepted- I am very good at redstone, and pvp. I also do not grief and want to be a part of the herocraft community.
Special Key - {HCC11}

Reviewing

I made the account on shadowraze a year ago. and I play on hunger games quite frequently. but if you must know, I am 12 years old. I turn 13 in 6 months. still, I have been playing minecraft scince 1.0, and hope you can forgive me. I left shadowraze It got really boring.

I am Connor Mainwaring, and I could not access the account I made with: [email protected] I reverted to my yahoo email: [email protected]
I was given false information that you can only sign up here with a gmail. They were wrong

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I made the account on shadowraze a year ago. and I play on hunger games quite frequently. but if you must know, I am 12 years old. I turn 13 in 6 months. still, I have been playing minecraft scince 1.0, and hope you can forgive me

Forgiveness has nothing to do with it. Unfortunately per our ToS and the law COPPA you MUST be 13 for whitelisting. I encourage you to play via our greylist and reapply when you turn 13.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok, as long as I am allowed to break blocks, and have similar privilages as everyone else, I am fine with that.

Well whether you are alright with it or not does not concern me. I am not going to add you to the whitelist.

You have limited access to the server on the greylist.