• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List

Reason to become accepted.

I think I should be accepted due to the fact I will remain loyal to the server and will try my very best to play with acceptable performance and will follow the rules. The reason I joined the server was to have an amazing Role Playing experience, and so far I have hade a great one. I joined this server today, February 8th, 2014 with Fancy_sheep. We both enjoy the server so far and found out about the server by researching top rated RPG Servers, I hope you will accept me to be whitelisted and appreciate the time invested in you reading this.
Overall something about myself, I wish to join the military someday, I have a large appreciation for art, and my past has taught me how much to appreciate things. I am ambitious, honorable , and well educated. I hope this enough about myself and hope to become whitelisted.

Thank you,
soldirboy11799.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: soldierboy11799
  2. Location & Age: United States of America 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None, as far as I remember, honestly I don't argue with people enough to know my bans.
  4. Referral(s): I came to the server with Fancy_sheep
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCs15
Reason to become accepted.

I think I should be accepted due to the fact I will remain loyal to the server and will try my very best to play with acceptable performance and will follow the rules. The reason I joined the server was to have an amazing Role Playing experience, and so far I have hade a great one. I joined this server today, February 8th, 2014 with Fancy_sheep. We both enjoy the server so far and found out about the server by researching top rated RPG Servers, I hope you will accept me to be whitelisted and appreciate the time invested in you reading this.
Overall something about myself, I wish to join the military someday, I have a large appreciation for art, and my past has taught me how much to appreciate things. I am ambitious, honorable , and well educated. I hope this enough about myself and hope to become whitelisted.

Thank you,
soldirboy11799.
Reviewing

I was being ignorant and I use that date for my accounts so I don't get permitted because I thought there may be an age restriction.