• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Wheres My Luminous Staff?

charger134

Gold
Hey guys! Just a little bug report.
So i tried crafting a Luminous staff and it gave me a stone. i crafted it anyways thinking maybe it would work, but it didn't, obviously. I got screenshots to prove it, I'd like to have the staff instead of my items. It was a Ordinary stone with a Sapphire crystal. I dont think the pictures show the stone in the crafting thing but, you can go craft it yourself. and see for yourself! Thanks!!!
2015-11-15_10.27.00.png 2015-11-15_10.27.01.png

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
So i tried crafting a Luminous staff and it gave me a stone. i crafted it anyways thinking maybe it would work, but it didn't, obviously. I got screenshots to prove it, I'd like to have the staff instead of my items. It was a Ordinary stone with a Sapphire crystal. I dont think the pictures show the stone in the crafting thing but, you can go craft it yourself. and see for yourself! Thanks!!!
View attachment 10910 View attachment 10911
I had the same problem @xexorian can help you with it, he did with mine

View attachment 10910 View attachment 10911
im having the same problem! hope it will be fixed soon!

charger134

Gold
You did not lose your item, stone is not craftable. It would not have allowed you to pull the stone out of the crafting table and would not have removed the items.
Uhh well no offense but, thats a lie xD, It let me craft the stoneblock, I've been carrying it around on me this whole time, just recently placed it and put a sign on it label'd "Joseph's Liminous Staff", so could i get my items back? xD

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Uhh well no offense but, thats a lie xD, It let me craft the stoneblock, I've been carrying it around on me this whole time, just recently placed it and put a sign on it label'd "Joseph's Liminous Staff", so could i get my items back? xD
Where's the link to this stone block? wheres the screenshot of it?