• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Where you see yourself in 6 months (On Herocraft)

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
So in 6 months... that would put us in August. I definitely plan on being around for much longer than 6 months. Hopefully I can become a Guide in that time, should I prove myself as a great proctor and DHX banker.

Hopefully Dihara is the capital of a kingdom with our 2 sister towns. We might even bring up more towns in our Empire. I'd like to be friendly with many other towns.

Some projects I'd like to accomplish would be finishing our tram line and connect it with more towns in our quadrant of the map. Finish building up Dihara, however I highly doubt we will ever consider it 100% complete. And maybe start up some sort of Herocraft business and get that running smoothly.

It's really hard to say exactly where I'll be at in 6 months on Herocraft. Its so far away and so much can change, especially in a video game.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Still living in a cave.
The map will be old and rumors of a wipe will probably be starting, so likely will be struggling to maintain a proper citizen count to keep Malum alive. Still complaining. Will have made most towns into my enemies.

Will hopefully have found the time to finish my tree, or atleast take down what I've already built.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Probably proctor/guide/banker by then, since I'll be 15

Dunno if I'll stay in Malum, if I left I would go to Torchlight

Not much else...? Many more friends.

Edit: Master both Bard and Smith by then. Donate more.

Doubleedit: Less time on HC, I'll probably be making more music by then

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I will be a long-time Master Necro and hopefully a master merchant.

So with ironee's mad farming, and xexo's enchanting i'll probably run a shop either in spawn or elsewhere and make alot of money.

I also wanna get T4 and get a personal region. A little piece of the Nether in the overworld map (lake of lava and nether-material tower)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
IF THE CURRENT MAP CONTINUES (For 6 Months):

Living inside a washed out city designed by me, trying my best to set up a township that is stable and has good money coming in. Also running Undergrowth or begging someone else to take over.

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
I would like too master dreadknight and become an enchanter. Also i would like too maybe create my own town or become a sic or a banker for an existing town maybe i would like too donate too tier 5 by then because herocraft is the best server ever.

Daniel

Wood
Far enough that i will be satisfied with myself. I also hope ill be accepted for the Proctor position.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Probably be done with Canterlot. Mastered Samurai and Merchant. Have a shop in TD. Rule my people with iron fist (this is a joke ofc). Killed Brutalacerate in a duel :D I will be 14 years old. I will have 15+K coins. @Kourne will be my pet :p Blown up Kourne's summer house in Canterlot. Killed a chicken. Donate.