• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Where does one go to pick up his Veteran / Elite title?

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
If it's a timely thing, I've been here since June 2011 (First post was at that time.), is that enough time for it?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
You get your Veteran title for being on the server for 1 year and your Elite title for 2 years WITHOUT being banned. If you haven't been banned you should be able to get your Veteran title!

To receive these simply in-game do /pe new <ask for your title> and a mod will confirm and then an admin should give you the title later on.

JacobBurkey

Portal
You get your Veteran title for being on the server for 1 year and your Elite title for 2 years WITHOUT being banned. If you haven't been banned you should be able to get your Veteran title!

To receive these simply in-game do /pe new <ask for your title> and a mod will confirm and then an admin should give you the title later on.

You are so helpful, my love!

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
You have been a member since November 7, 2011 and was whitelisted on the same day. You are eligible for the Vet title but not Elite yet.

Sounds good to me. How should I proceed to pick it up? I've got a /pe going on in game.