• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

When is the server coming back up?

BulkPhase

Obsidian
I dc'd randomly and I can't get back on, just checking to make sure it's not only me, is anyone else having this problem?

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Minestatus is saying its down and I can't log in with MC or TS either. Probably something to do with the data center thingy majiger w/e again....

Wonder what this is going to do to the uptime % on Minestatus.

I

ItzzDylann

I was just wondering if the server is coming back up any time soon? :3

zdylann

Glowstone
Well usually about 9am-10am est but hes at Quakecon so I'm not sure, but Im pretty sure other admins have the ability to restart the server.

Zionized

Coal
Well usually about 9am-10am est but hes at Quakecon so I'm not sure, but Im pretty sure other admins have the ability to restart the server.
Naturally, but they may not be on as diligently as Kainzo would be in normal circumstances. All we can do is hold tight.

Yea normally other admins like Brut or even Badhaddy maybe might be able to restart the server, the thing is I dont know when they are going to get on and even if they can restart the server.

FINGERS CROSSED!

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
So this means...I need to actually get some sleep? I don't think thats good for me. C'mon HC, I need you to abuse my sleeping pattern!