• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whelp, I wont be going outside for a few days...

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Or the rest of the summer....
mcsoxs.jpg

I wish I lived near the bay ;-;

Anyone got it worse then me? Please post, so I can at least feel a little better!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
My entire summer is 60 degrees. 70 degrees if we get really lucky.

Those are only on the days the clouds decide to part though.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Faunherer - you lucky punk! I'm dying! Thank god we don't have humidity, that shit is nasty. I went to the East Coast one time during the summer, it started raining for no reason and I went outside and it was like breathing in someone's exhaled air!
Gross.

PwnageDude10 - Sucks for you 8( I have a friend who lives there, says it's 105 now, so should be hotter later in the week.

ANGY~<3 - Does it get hotter down there then up here? You guys have humidity, right? ._. Or no....

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Faunherer - you lucky punk! I'm dying! Thank god we don't have humidity, that shit is nasty. I went to the East Coast one time during the summer, it started raining for no reason and I went outside and it was like breathing in someone's exhaled air!
Gross.

PwnageDude10 - Sucks for you 8( I have a friend who lives there, says it's 105 now, so should be hotter later in the week.

ANGY~<3 - Does it get hotter down there then up here? You guys have humidity, right? ._. Or no....

Sometimes it gets very humid. =( Just depends on the monsoons.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
We have no humidity. Well sometimes if like... yeah, rarely, and only to the point where you're like;
"Is it humid?"
"Uh, yeah a little I suppose?"
"Huh"
Aha, I love where I live, but closer to the bay would be better. Like, Bodega Bay. I wanna live there!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Gross.
Wanna do a weather swap? :D

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Over cast 50-60 degree, with on and off rain. It's funny how terribly bright the sky can be even though it's blotted out by gray. It's also great for getting sunburns :p

Same here, but I feel like if we lived somewhere like England or Oregon we wouldn't think that XD I think I love the rain/fog/winters because we dont get much of it here.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Same here, but I feel like if we lived somewhere like England or Oregon we wouldn't think that XD I think I love the rain/fog/winters because we dont get much of it here.
I love the fog too. Here whenever there's fog early in the morning it becomes a nice day :D

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Here in New England, the weather does what it wants, when it wants.​
Humidity, heat, cold, you name it. It happens sporadically and past the boundary of normal weather patterns.​
Basically, it's what happens when Onox has his day.​

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
That is pretty much how I'm feeling in Houston...except are humidity doesn't drop below 60%
Tomorrows weather, 92 F at 63% humidity!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
In Calgary we are known for drastic and sudden weather changes. I remember one July it started to snow in the morning and was +30 (86F) mid afternoon. It's a little crazy sometimes.