• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whats that you say young lad, you want a signature do you?

Baddibu

Stone
Can you make me such a awesome Signature, too? I would be happy! :D
Just put in the Signature with my Username, "Baddibu"

Thank you. :rolleyes:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
9d37ac26.png

I seriously LOL'd hard.

xXShredsXx

Stone
Hey man, I dont know if you can do this, but I've got two requests for you.

1st. My Title: Baron IGN: xxShredsxx, can get rid of those "x"s if it makes it look silly.

2nd. I have a town on a different server and I was hoping I could get a banner, I saw poodles sig and thought you could hook me up with a nice banner.

Basically for the banner I'm looking for some fancy text like the Sig text, on top of a desert background, and some sort of sandstoney pillar off to to the side. Hopefully this isnt too much to ask. Thanks man!

RedKhan

Soulsand
While I'd say I was capable of basic signaturing I've recently had my sights set higher and have decided to seek professional assistance.

I need a signature that really get's across my importance/hipness, so I was wondering if you did signatures like those above.... But in red?

You'll be compensated for your time and effort obviously.

EDIT: It appears that in some ironic twist my signature will not display in this thread. How are people going to know who I am?!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
While I'd say I was capable of basic signaturing I've recently had my sights set higher and have decided to seek professional assistance.

I need a signature that really get's across my importance/hipness, so I was wondering if you did signatures like those above.... But in red?

You'll be compensated for your time and effort obviously.

EDIT: It appears that in some ironic twist my signature will not display in this thread. How are people going to know who I am?!

It appears once per page.

If you have more than one post on a page, your first one will have a sig :p

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6

You could always hax it from white to red after he makes it :3
Or give up and just use a fancy fount like I did :D

RedKhan

Soulsand
Good idea RA but you're assuming I've been to signature making school or something.

Cheers Dielan, now I know.