• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What up, yo

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey so I'm looking at getting back into HC. I haven't really played much since the Zeal map (played a few times on the one that came after that, but ended up getting bored).

It seems that there's been a ton of changes - anyone care to sum up what's different now?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey so I'm looking at getting back into HC. I haven't really played much since the Zeal map (played a few times on the one that came after that, but ended up getting bored).

It seems that there's been a ton of changes - anyone care to sum up what's different now?
Woah, a wild Vet appeared!

I'd say what's changed, but I've been taking a break recently during all of these revamps, so I've missed a bunch too. x) But the Wiki will have some good info, as well as the past few patch notes. Classes have changed some, too:
  • Caster
    • Wizard
    • Pyromancer (Replaced Geomancer)
    • Necromancer
    • Beguiler (Renamed Enchanter)
  • Healer
    • Cleric
    • Bloodmage
    • Mystic (Renamed Druid)
    • Disciple (Renamed Monk)
  • Warrior
    • Samurai
    • Dragoon
    • Dreadknight
    • Paladin
  • Rogue
    • Ninja (Mix of Ninja and Thief)
    • Ranger (Slight mix of Ranger and BeastMaster)
    • Runeblade (New class, uses magic sword abilities)
    • Bard (New class, uses music-based abilities)
  • Crafter
    • Mason
    • Smith
    • Alchemist
    • Enchanter
    • Farmer
    • Merchant
    • Engineer
    • Miner
    • Scribe