• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What should I do in herocraft?

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I've started playing MC again and was going through my inspiration folder. I was thinking of building a town or maybe building some kind of tower or dungeon. I've become a lost soul so I using this as a chance to start anew.

Anyone have any cool ideas or things I should be filled in on (I haven't played HC in like 5 months so I'm a little behind in the updates)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I've started playing MC again and was going through my inspiration folder. I was thinking of building a town or maybe building some kind of tower or dungeon. I've become a lost soul so I using this as a chance to start anew.

Anyone have any cool ideas or things I should be filled in on (I haven't played HC in like 5 months so I'm a little behind in the updates)

Hey Echo!

Well, there are more plugins that facilitate PVP now. They teleport you away and give you gear kind of like Mob Arenas if you remember those. There's 1v1 (/col duel) team vs team (/bg join) and random team vs random team (/arena join).

Because of this, world pvp isn't as significant as it used to be. A good town raid still happens every once in a while though, but it's not nearly as crazy as it was on previous maps.

Everything else has just kinda been the same as ever. Gotta stick to your roots yeah?

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
interesting, yeah I was messing around with single player thought I would get into HC some more while I have the time over the summer. I've convinced my gf that I'll try and teach her to play MC muwahhahaha