• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What is this madness?!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw that mod, looks a lot like something that is important.... I just can't put my finger on it....

Oh that's it! ... it's pretty much Heroes with built in special mobs and dungeons haha. Or at least this episode looks like it, I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff coming in the next episodes. pretty sweet mod. I'm actually looking forward to this series on Yogscast.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Blazes aren't unique to herocraft. That's just a beefed up blaze with server commands. No, a unique mob would be something like a scorpion or a raptor, as seen in the Hack/Mine mod.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Blink, Jump, fireball, icebolt, floating damage, ranger, warrior, and more. It is a client copy of our server.
Edit: Charge, Wizard

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
If that's how we're lookin' at it, Heroes is just a copy of WoW, which is a copy of whatever came before it, and so on.
This mod only shares a little in common with Heroes, and has a much wider scope. It's adding new gear/items, stats, mobs, dungeons, an entirely new combat system - even if it is similar to Heroes. Skills seem to be the only thing being derived from Heroes, and I really doubt this is where the ideas for those skills came from.