• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

what do you like about it

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
You tagged me but didn't want me to come back

noob
I want you to come back but the mere happening of you seeing this meant you were not completely gone like Dom so take that into account

nub-cake and noob-scrub
What now? D:<
Well, it's true. You are not a reason I stayed.
Reasons I stayed were developed in Sanctum and Zeal. Domitius and AfroDave and all the other cool Sanctum SF people are the ones who kept me through there, into Zeal. Then, I stuck with Dom, met Daz. When Atlas died, I joined Shin Kyoto after already having been half living there due to Academy Guild Hall in SK, which was just a skip and a hop away from Atlas, and was RIGHT next to Newerth. Like, I had to get regions to Newerth in order to build the Guild hall inside SK close. But so yeah, I met Dylan through that, and ironee, xexo, and aano in this phase as well. In planning I was already well rooted, but Symbo I already had some interaction with before wipe.

Stronghold I met on his first day of HC. D'awww, what a nice little nub he was with his all black skin except eyes in Sanctum. He made his spawn plot right next to mine, and I had his memorized 'cause I'm weird with my almost photographic memory. And so I got to know him more as we talked on his town thread (Seagate, as Bryn was saying up thar), and then I changed my name to TheMormon from Jherriq so he didn't know who I was for quite some time then I told him because I realized this. And yeah. Just kinda happened.

Acherous and Troppics I met through I think Academy, but as far as I remember we were just friends ASAP, because our personalities meshed so well. Like, one time me and Trop were trying to remember how we met. And we just couldn't. :p And Ach, ah. ShadoWall555, who hated his name and said he would change his name when there was a new map because he didn't like it, and I said no keep it you noob. He didn't listen. :rolleyes:
PS Post you nubs and make me happy. ;)

I just rambled a whooooole lot. So yeah. :3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I want you to come back but the mere happening of you seeing this meant you were not completely gone like Dom so take that into account

nub-cake and noob-scrub

Well, it's true. You are not a reason I stayed.
Reasons I stayed were developed in Sanctum and Zeal. Domitius and AfroDave and all the other cool Sanctum SF people are the ones who kept me through there, into Zeal. Then, I stuck with Dom, met Daz. When Atlas died, I joined Shin Kyoto after already having been half living there due to Academy Guild Hall in SK, which was just a skip and a hop away from Atlas, and was RIGHT next to Newerth. Like, I had to get regions to Newerth in order to build the Guild hall inside SK close. But so yeah, I met Dylan through that, and ironee, xexo, and aano in this phase as well. In planning I was already well rooted, but Symbo I already had some interaction with before wipe.

Stronghold I met on his first day of HC. D'awww, what a nice little nub he was with his all black skin except eyes in Sanctum. He made his spawn plot right next to mine, and I had his memorized 'cause I'm weird with my almost photographic memory. And so I got to know him more as we talked on his town thread (Seagate, as Bryn was saying up thar), and then I changed my name to TheMormon from Jherriq so he didn't know who I was for quite some time then I told him because I realized this. And yeah. Just kinda happened.

Acherous and Troppics I met through I think Academy, but as far as I remember we were just friends ASAP, because our personalities meshed so well. Like, one time me and Trop were trying to remember how we met. And we just couldn't. :p And Ach, ah. ShadoWall555, who hated his name and said he would change his name when there was a new map because he didn't like it, and I said no keep it you noob. He didn't listen. :rolleyes:
PS Post you nubs and make me happy. ;)

I just rambled a whooooole lot. So yeah. :3
<3 mormon If I can think of something I'll post laterss.