• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Do You Do To Make HC Magic?

What do you do the most?

• Total voters

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I ask/pose one simple question: What do you use to make hc magic? Now I know that many people can take this questions' meaning and twist it into a way that their little pervert minds can understand, but that isn't at all what I'm asking. The meaning of this err... (*brainfart*) thread is for all of you other herocrafters to tell each other about your fighting style(s) and (for the nerds) what computer y'all run on.

When you are talking about your fighting style, just so it's easier to understand can you phrase it along the lines of,

IGN:__________
Class:__________
Level:__________
Style/What You Do:________

Thanks peeps,
- Bris

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Also, with your way of fighting can you please tell us (the world) what your PvP rank is? You don't have to but I just thought it would be neat. :D

Here's an example.
BrisingrEpic
Wizard/Farmer
34/20-somethin
I run around till I die. Always die too. Then I get mad and nearly kill, but die again. Yep, I'm awful...

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I ask/pose one simple question: What do you use to make hc magic? Now I know that many people can take this questions' meaning and twist it into a way that their little pervert minds can understand, but that isn't at all what I'm asking. The meaning of this err... (*brainfart*) thread is for all of you other herocrafters to tell each other about your fighting style(s) and (for the nerds) what computer y'all run on.

When you are talking about your fighting style, just so it's easier to understand can you phrase it along the lines of,

IGN:Falker57
Class:Currently Dragoon
Level:20
Style/What You Do:I spin behind the people.
I am op
Thanks peeps,
- Bris

kongrave

Portal
Kongrave 58 ninja
I'm online to talk to cool people and sometimes build random stuff (water slide next to umbra with a lazy river, lol), whatever entertains me. :p I don't care too much for pvp

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Scycor
Class: Beguiler/Miner
Level: 31/60
Style/What do I do?: I piggify someone in a huge group then run away, see how long I can last or if I can get to a graveyard before I die!

Rhetoricus

Coal
IGN: Rhetoricus
Class: Disciple
Level: 18/15
Style/What You Do: I am typically an explorer so am not really good at PvP just yet. I am usually looking to get to know some people, so I usually approach someone to say hello. They often respond to my greeting by lovingly beating me to a pulp. My new goal is to spec Mystic and hopefully find a group of people and survive. I think I would enjoy PvP much more if I had a group to play with. I'd like to take the support role and keep the group alive while they do the killing.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Heck, I never would of thought that people would actually pay attention to anything I would of posted. That was my first thought when I was creating this. I'm glad to see people are interested!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:Kenneth_Chow
Class: Dragoon/Smith
Level:50/60
Style/What You Do: I Mine a lot. When i get into pvp I stand there and wait till the person kills me lol. :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Dielan9999
Class: Ninja/Scribe
Level: 20somthing/20something
Style/What You Do: I picked Ninja specifically to avoid pvp using sneaky heroes skills. I find it to be kinda silly; you know, pvp in minecraft. I usually build. I'm not a fan of mining, but I do it out of necessity. I'd rather just build all day.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: TheMormon
Class: Wizard / Smith
Level: 19 / 29
Style/What You Do: I mainly wander around, leveling as I go. Sit around and talk, constantly helping in /ch tour. I mine on occasion, mainly when I realize I need more money or X of Y materials for one thing or another. I chose Wizard so I could Port to spawn and have my profession instead of staying Base Crafter, as well as use it to get new town members to town. Don't like to PvP, nor am I good at it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Read the name below my avatar
Class: Wizard
Level: High
Style/What You Do: Sell ports, earn money, chat.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Evilthor
Class: Paladin
Level: to high to do more leveling
Style/What You Do: I sit around ang get fat, while I chat and help out townies or newbies..
I also try to recruit and clean up camelot..