• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What block would you take away?

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Take away cobble. It's an ugly piece of shit block that noobs use to make their "masterpieces"*. Find some other way to make smooth and other items.

*Masterpieces actually means ugly as fuck structures.

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
light grey wool. We have grey wool, what the hell is the point of light gray wool? Or maybe take grey wool because it's a shade lighter than black and light gray is real gray but gray is too dark so... My conclusion - Take away grey wool because everybody hates it :cool:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
My vote is with sponge tbh. It has absolutely no use and looks crap in almost all building situations.
Take away cobble. It's an ugly piece of shit block that noobs use to make their "masterpieces"*. Find some other way to make smooth and other items.
Cobble works if used correctly. It's more of an accent block than an actual main building material.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
My vote is with sponge tbh. It has absolutely no use and looks crap in almost all building situations.

Cobble works if used correctly. It's more of an accent block than an actual main building material.

If sponges become official blocks, to be made in Survival legit, then they would be great in getting rid of lakes and unwantec rivers! :p

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I want a block made of raw meat, it'd be like putting 9 raw beefs on a crafting table and make a meat cube. No one needs dirty emerald.

Pros:
  • It's a meat cube
  • It can attract zombies
  • Make your enemies into meat cubes
Cons
  • Peta will burn down your house
  • Smelly
  • Makes cows sad

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Gravel = VERY annoying when mining
Soulsand = No good purpose. Just slows you down and prevents you from getting into 2x1 doorways.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'd hate of gravel and cobble were removed. I don't use much of them, but they make such lovely accents.

I can't really think of any particular block that I wouldn't want around.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Gravel = VERY annoying when mining
Soulsand = No good purpose. Just slows you down and prevents you from getting into 2x1 doorways.
You sir are a poor trap designer.